- B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Magnesium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Glycine,, Para Amino Benzoic Acid,Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin).
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.