- A full 25mg of zinc per tablet
- Presented in the citrate form which is known to be readily absorbed
- Small easy to swallow tablets, made in the UK to pharmaceutical GMP standards
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system, normal fertility and reproduction and the maintenance of normal vision
- Also recognised as contributing to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
- This strength of zinc supplement is for short term use to correct deficiencies quickly. For maintenance use 15mg
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients..
Zinc (as Citrate), Tableted With: Calcium Carbonate Modified Starch Cellulose Silicon Dioxide Magnesium Stearate Stearic Acid.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as directed by a practitioner or pharmacist.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please