We call it REJUVENATE! PLUS because it offers so many additional benefits including:
- 14 grams of protein (per serving) from plant sources including organic pea, organic rice, organic alfalfa and broccoli sprouts, chlorella, spirulina, and organic flax
- A multivitamin formula with a coenzyme B-complex
- Good-tasting nutrients from organic cherry and vanilla flavouring
- Powerful prebiotics
- Taste enhancers including d-ribose, inulin, xylitol, mannitol, and stevia
- An enzyme complex
- Lecithin (oil free, high phosphatide, non-GMO, from sunflower seeds)
- The highest quality organic aloe complex
Organic pea protein, organic rice protein, organic flax seed powder, chlorella (C. pyrenoidosa), rice bran solubles, Earthrise® spirulina (A. platensis), d-ribose, organic alfalfa sprouts powder, sunflower lecithin, organic broccoli sprouts powder, nutritional yeast, inulin (from chicory root), mannitol, xylitol (from organic hardwood), organic cherry flavoring (on organic gum acacia), organic vanilla flavoring (on organic gum acacia), organic beet root juice powder, Vitaveggie®† (from freeze-dried broccoli, broccoli sprouts, tomatoes, spinach, kale, carrots, and brussels sprouts), magnesium malate, l-lysine hydrochloride, magnesium ascorbate, chlorella growth factor (CGF), RNA (from yeast), organic aloe vera (BiAloe® concentrate), organic ginger root powder, digestive multienzyme complex, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, organic dulse, inositol, malic acid, choline bitartrate, high-gamma mixed tocopherols, stevia leaf extract, niacinamide (Vit. B3), calcium pantothenate Vit. B5), methylcobalamin (Vit. B12), phytonadione (Vit. K1), pyridoxal-5’-phospate (Vit. B6), thiamin diphosphate (Vit. B1), riboflavin-5’-phosphate (Vit. B2), cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, and biotin.
Take 4 tablespoons (2 scoops) per day to start.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.