- comprehensive blend of bioavailable vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and other factors for optimal nutrition
- convenient once-daily capsule
- provides active forms of B vitamins including folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate
- provides 2000 IU of vitamin D3 in each vegetarian capsule
- features sustained-release water-soluble naturally-fermented CoQ10
- offers vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K in highly bioavailable forms
- provides the phytonutrients lycopene, lutein and zeaxanthin
- featuring iron as well absorbed and tollerated iron glycinate
- iodine contributes to normal thyroid function
- zinc and vitamins C and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- selenium and vitamin E contribute to protecting cells from oxidative stress
- vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- vitamins B1, B3, and B6 contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- folate, vitamin B5 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Ascorbic acid, ferrous bisglycinate, zinc citrate, alpha lipoic acid, ubiquinone, MicroActive® Q10 ubiquinone cyclodextrin complex, carotenoids providing lutein, choline bitartrate, d-alpha tocopherol succinate, inositol, cholecalciferol, niacinamide, beta carotene, calcium pantothenate, carotenoids providing lycopene, selenomethionine, carotenoids providing zeaxanthin, ascorbyl palmitate, menaquinone-7, phytomenadione, manganese citrate, potassium iodide, thiamine HCl, retinol acetate, pyridoxal 5′ phosphate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin 5′ phosphate, riboflavin, chromium picolinate, methylcobalamin, calcium-l-methylfolate, biotin, sodium molybdate. Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose).
As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily, with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.