SOI* – Special Order item: Not typically held in stock. Please contact us for further assistance.
• MICROBIAL BALANCE – This unrivaled health supplement supports the body’s ability to maintain a healthy microbial balance.1-4 The herbs in this formula offer low servings of appropriate, natural sources, making it a balanced supplement that helps the body maintain immunity.1-4
• A PROPRIETARY BLEND – Our NaturoMycin health supplements contain wormwood herb along with berberine, myrrh, bay leaf, cranberry, neem, Oregon grape, elderberry, olive leaf, oregano, black walnut, juniper berry, garlic, and pumpkin – all known to have immense balancing properties.1-4
• COMBATS UNEXPECTED ATTACKS – The black walnut wormwood in this supplement targets harmful invaders attacking the human body in a number of different ways.1 This limits the invader’s ability to combat just a single herb and, in turn, keeps health issues at bay.1,3,4
• PREMIUM QUALITY – Prepared with the most fresh, carefully selected, and quality-appraised sources of nutritious ingredients, these microbial balance supplements offer prime dietary support.3,4
• IDEAL COMBO FOR ALL – Taken in combination with our NaturoMycin health supplement spray, our NaturoMycin capsules are beneficial for everyone. Having all natural ingredients, they pose no gut or chemical sensitivity.
• NaturoMycin PVB aids in the body’s ability to maintain a healthy microbial balance. It is formulated based on the belief that multiple herbs & supplements taken at low doses is the best approach to support healthy microbial balance. NaturoMycin PVB capsules are a source of the following: berberine, myrrh, bay leaf, cranberry, neem, Oregon grape, elderberry, olive leaf, oregano, black walnut, juniper berry, garlic, uva ursi, wormwood, & pumpkin.
• “[…]The goal is to affect the bacteria in a number of different ways at the same time, limiting their ability to combat just a single herb. For this reason both NaturoMycin capsules & spray contain a range of herbs. The herbs in each are related but not identical and that is why I suggest using both the spray & capsules together[…]” ~ Dr. Amy
• As always, consult with your health care professional.
FOLINIC ACID (AS CALCIUM FOLINATE) 1MCG
Take 5 sprays or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.