Manuka Honey Manuka honey is a natural moisturizer and antioxidant, which we source in New Zealand. Dense in nutrients, it feeds your skin with essential vitamins, minerals and proteins.
Nano-Lipobelle H EQ10 CoQ10 is essential for cell health. This special topical coenzyme Q10 penetrates beneath the skin’s surface, helping to fight free radicals that are attracted to collagen and elastin.
Jojoba Oil Born from a desert shrub, this luxurious but lightweight oil is ultra-moisturizing and easily absorbed– bringing you supple, smooth skin without the oily residue.
Olivem 800 Developed from natural olive oil, this emulsifier is also an active ingredient which penetrates quickly through the skin for long-lasting hydration.
Shea Butter A skin superfood packed full of essential fatty acids, phytosterols and antioxidants. Shea Butter is packed with nutrients including vitamins A and E, to support the production of collagen and elastin.
Grape Seed Oil This power-packed antioxidant locks in moisture while helping to support skin health. It is rich in natural vitamin D, and is known to reduce the appearance of damaged skin.
D-Panthenol This form of vitamin B5 helps with moisture retention and promotes recovery. It has been dubbed the “anti-stress vitamin” because it helps support the skin’s ability to manage stress.
Cetiol RLF Featuring elements of coconut and sustainably harvested palm oils, this lightweight, absorbent emollient works quickly to hydrate dry skin, support inflammation management and reduce redness.
DermCom Derived from the Crocus plant, DermCom acts as an intense age-defying treatment, rejuvenating the skin’s surface by promoting firming and lifting as well as supporting the skin’s natural repair processes.
What are some of the benefits that I can expect to experience from using the Replenishing Body Lotion?
Our advanced formula harnesses the power of antioxidants to support the skin’s ability to resist free radical damage and helps fight premature skin ageing. Delivering active ingredients deep into the skin, it is a creamy all-over body moisturizer that conditions, leaving skin radiant and fresh. Some of the benefits may include:
- Coenzyme Q10 is a natural component of your skin, which actively works to keep it firm, however levels of CoQ10 decrease with age. This special formulation enriches the skin’s natural level of CoQ10.
- Penetrates below the skin’s surface to support the collagen and elastin proteins in the skin.
- Rejuvenates tired and dull skin at a cellular level and supports your skin’s natural repair processes.
- Highly active, light-weight and formulated to feed and protect the skin, support healthy inflammation management in your skin, and resist the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles using only the very best ingredients, all working in synergy to support skin firmness and enhance skin tone and texture.
- Age can leave your skin looking tired and dull. Our nutrient-dense ingredients not only offer moisture, but also glowing radiant skin.
- A customer favourite. This product is paraben, PBA and fragrance-free, and it is your first step to the beautifully nourished skin.
- Our Replenishing Body Lotion is suitable for all skin types and climates.
Rich in plant-sourced pure ingredients; it is a creamy all-over body moisturizer that conditions the skin. We have added to the formulation of our unique Kanapa™ blend, along with rich and luxurious butter and oils for smoother, more hydrated skin. These ingredients penetrate the surface layer of the skin for maximum benefit.
We do not suggest doing this as the ingredients are in different concentrations to specifically suit application on the body. Facial skin has special requirements; therefore this is not the best ‘fit’ for use on your face. We recommend you use our Hydrating Facial Fluid For Men on your face instead.
There are two types of alcohol used in skincare products. They are petroleum-based and natural plant-based alcohols. Xtend-Life does not use any petroleum-derived products. The type of alcohol’s that are present are parts of ingredients that occur naturally, and they are non-drying to the skin and should not be confused with alcohol’s used by some other manufacturers which may have a negative effect on the skin.
We pride ourselves on having the highest quality skincare products and ensuring they are suitable for all skin types. You can be assured that our ingredients are effective, while still being gentle on sensitive skin.