- Vitamin C, manganese, zinc and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis and homocysteine metabolism
- Molybdenum contibutes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
- Provides nutrients in their most bioavailable, well-tolerated forms, including selenium as L-selenomethionine, vitamin B6 as pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) and vitamin C as magnesium- and zinc ascorbate
- 30 day supply in a convenient one per day capsule. Particularly beneficial for those who prefer not to take multiple capsules or tablets on a daily basis
Reduced Glutathione, Zinc Ascorbate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Manganese Citrate, Potassium Molybdate, L-Selenomethionine.
One capsule taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.