Think of DefenCell as a ‘Nutrigenomic Multivitamin-Mineral’ supplement
No other nutritional supplement combines the benefits of 2 Nutrigenomic ingredients with a range of essential nutrients and trace elements.
DefenCell combines GliSODin and EnduraCell as key ingredients in this unique Nutrigenomic formulation.
- Protect cells against DNA damage
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Boost cellular Antioxidant and Detoxification defences
- Activate key enzymes
Why might I need DefenCell?
DefenCell is the most comprehensive and advanced nutrigenomic supplement available
Taking the recommended 4 capsules of DefenCell daily provides:
- The superior benefits of 2 important nutrigenomic ingredients; GliSODin and EnduraCell.
- Trace elements, zinc, manganese, copper and selenium necessary for the cell to make its own antioxidant enzymes.
- Key micronutrients, vitamin B6, B12 and folate plus essential trace elements, shown to protect cells against DNA damage.
- 100 micrograms daily of iodine, a nutrient commonly deficient in modern diets.
- 1000 IU of Vitamin D3, a key nutrient in maintaining cell defences.
- The essential 400 micrograms of chromium needed for normal carbohydrate metabolism
- PLUS 10 mg of gamma-tocopherol, the form of Vitamin E best utilised by human cells PLUS Coenzyme Q10.
Take 2 capsules, twice daily with water.
Brassica oleracea var. italica sprout powder (EnduraCell®), Cucumis melo juice powder eqv. Cucumis melo fresh fruit flesh, Selenomethionine eqv. Selenium, Zinc amino acid chelate eqv. Zinc, Manganese amino acid chelate eqv. Manganese, Borax eqv. Boron, Molybdenum trioxide eqv. Molybdenum, Potassium iodide eqv. Iodine; eqv. Potassium, Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low-alpha type), Calcium ascorbate eqv. Ascorbic acid, Calcium pantothenate eqv. Pantothenic acid, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin 5′ – phosphate sodium eqv. Riboflavin, Thiamine hydrochloride eqv. Thiamine, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate eqv. Pyridoxine, Retinyl acetate eqv. Vitamin A (RE), Calcium folinate eqv. Folininc acid,
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.