Many neurological, autoimmune, and intracellular systemic challenges are complicated by the presence of biofilm infections. In these conditions, treatment is often more challenging as biofilm-generating pathogens can hide within the central nervous system, fatty tissues, or within the cells themselves. Biocidin®LSF uses liposomal technology to deliver Biocidin® straight into the bloodstream and the lymph for rapid systemic support. Lyme-literate practitioners appreciate liposomal delivery of Biocidin® for its enhanced intracellular uptake as demonstrated in our research.
- Liposomal delivery for immediate systemic absorption and bioavailability from the oral cavity
- Assists in the delivery of broad-spectrum botanicals to the central nervous system, a key benefit as nutritional support in Lyme disease or other microbial challenges outside the GI tract*
- Researched for intracellular absorption of ingredients*
- Enhances lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds*
- Unilamellar vesicles encapsulating Biocidin® have an optimal particle size of 100 nanometers
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation*
- To decrease possible die-off or detoxification-type reactions we always recommend concurrent usage of G.I. Detox™ with Biocidin®
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Bilberry extract, Noni extract, Milk Thistle, Echinacea Purpurea extract, Echinacea Angustifolia, Goldenseal, Shiitake extract, White Willow Bark, Garlic, Grapeseed extract, Black Walnut (hull and leaf), Raspberry, Fumitory extract, Gentian, Tea Tree oil, Galbanum oil, Lavender oil, Oregano oil, Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols)
Start with 1 pump per day and gradually increase to three times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional. Hold under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing. May be added to water. Best taken on an empty stomach 10 minutes before meals. Best if used within 60 days of opening.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.