The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count viable until the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Live bacterial cultures (millk, soya), Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.