Once you have been approved for our affiliate scheme, you will have access to a range of tools to begin earning commission. By using our banners and linking through to our products on the Nature’s Fix website, you can earn commission when someone clicks through and makes a purchase.
We expect our affiliates to produce content to promote the products on our site. This may include writing articles mentioning products, writing reviews of products, creating videos and posting images of products.
By applying to the program you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
1. Payment of Commission Nature’s Fix shall pay the Affiliate a commission in the amount of a percentage of specific products sold to a user that accesses the Nature’s Fix website through the affiliates referral link. Only orders placed through this link and while the tracking cookie is active, will generate commission (As per Section 2). The standard commission is calculated on the final transaction price (exclusive of delivery costs and taxes) after all discounts have been applied.
The standard commission is 2% for 1st purchase.
These percentages are subject to change at any time. Notification to the Affiliate of any change in commission percentage will be given by Nature’s Fix to the email address provided by the Affiliate.
Commission (less bank or PayPal fees) will be paid directly to the account as provided by the Affiliate, on or around the 1st of each calendar month once a minimum payout threshold has been reached.
Commissions may be declined due to:
– Order cancelled
– Item returned
– Fraudulent transaction
– Duplicate order
– Item was out of stock
– Zero value order (free coupon redemption)
Transactions are validated once orders have been dispatched and the returns period has passed (usually 30 days).
2. Cookies The default cookie length is 30 days. Cookie length is subject to change by Nature’s Fix at any time. Notification to the Affiliate of any change in cookie length will be given by Nature’s Fix to the email address provided by the Affiliate.
3. Voucher Codes Affiliates offering voucher codes on their sites should be aware that Nature’s Fix will occasionally offer exclusive voucher codes to selected partners and/or customers which will not be available to the rest of the affiliate base. Please take care to respect the exclusivity of the code. If a code appears on deal or coupon sites, Nature’s Fix reserves the right to remove the code and reject and commissions gained.
Affiliates should be aware that Nature’s Fix will provide all codes suitable for the affiliate via email. If an affiliate advertises a code not issued for affiliate use, then they will have any corresponding commission declined.
Repeated breaches of these terms will lead to a review of your participation in the program as per Section 7.
Nature’s Fix asserts the right to remove, change or pause discount codes at their discretion and without warning.
4. Brand Guidelines Affiliates may not alter any of the creative available through the affiliate program. Should specific assets be required, a written submission should be sent to the lead account contact to be reviewed on a case by case basis.
5. Affiliate’s Representations and Warranties The Affiliate has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the promises, covenants, and other duties set forth in this Agreement. The Affiliate’s website does not contain any materials that are:
· Discriminatory, sexually explicit or violent material
· Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libellous, harassing, or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or otherwise).
· Solicitous of any unlawful behaviour.
· Portraying the brand in a negative or derogatory way.
· Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of any unsolicited bulk emails (spam) in any way mentioning or referencing Nature’s Fix or the Nature’s Fix website.
6. Confidentiality Any information that the Affiliate is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with Nature’s Fix under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company Information.” The Affiliate may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless Affiliate obtains prior written consent for such disclosure from Nature’s Fix.
7. Breach of Terms & Conditions Any Affiliate found to be breaking the aforementioned Terms and Conditions will risk suspension from the programme. Anyone found to be infringing these terms will be warned and their account put on hold. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Reactivation of the account will be decided on a case by case basis. In the event that the Affiliate breaches this Agreement and Nature’s Fix terminates this Agreement within 30 days of such breach, then any accrued and payable commission owing to Affiliate shall be forfeited, and Nature’s Fix shall not be obligated to pay such commissions to the Affiliate.
8. Termination of contract The affiliate or Nature’s Fix may, at any time, with or without cause, terminate this agreement and your participation in the scheme. This will be provided via email to the account email address. The affiliate may affect such termination via email to [email protected] For cases that do not involve a breach of terms and conditions (as per section 7), any outstanding commissions earned will be paid in full.
9. Account contact Lead Account Contact
Nature’s Fix Affiliate Team – [email protected]