About Vitamin D
With over 70% of the population deficient in Vitamin D levels it is important that you supplement your diet with a high-quality D3 vitamin. Each day we are learning more about the amazing benefits of Vitamin D. A growing body of research suggests this powerful nutrient may:
- Promote a healthy immune system
- Boost calcium & phosphorus absorption and for healthy bones and teeth
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Support blood sugar management
- Promote healthy muscle functions
Not intended for daily use. Consult physician for dosing instructions and monitoring. Ingredients meet US Pharmacopeia standards.
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.