High quality Ozonated Oil or Ozone Gel (as it is sometimes called) is an outstanding item to have handy at home for a myriad of topical uses.
Scientific and medical research into Ozonated Oils has shown that they have high antimicrobial effect against bacteria and fungi, and that they are also effective in stimulating and promoting healing, promoting tissue regeneration and are also circulatory enhancing.
In order to receive all of the documented benefits of Ozone Gel, there are two important factors that go into ensuring the highest efficacy from the product.
The first is the quality of the base oil. As the oil is the carrier of the ozonides that are produced in the ozonation process, it’s easy to understand that the oil quality is paramount and we use Organic and Extra Virgin cold pressed oils as our base for making Ozone Gel.
The second consideration is the actual ozonation process and here we use Medical Grade ozone for the processing of our range of Ozonated Oils.
“Medical Ozone” means that medical grade oxygen (99.98% pure) is used as the feed source for generating the ozone and also that medical grade ozone generation equipment is used.
This ensures that there are no contaminants in the ozone stream that would compromise and affect the efficacy of the Ozone Gel. These contaminants are always present when ambient air and industrial ozone generators are used for “processing”.
Some of the researched benefits of using Ozone Gel
- Stimulation of growth for skin cells
- Speeds up healing-time for skin wounds and ulcers
- Cleans and sterilizes the epidermis
- Reduces swelling and redness
- Calms the nerves and reduces the amount of pain in skin conditions
- May increase cellular function and cellular memory
- Acts as a free radical scavenger on harmful toxins
- Acts as a moisturizing facial conditioner (leave on for 20 minutes and promptly remove)
- Aids in healing processes and reduces scarring
- Promotes healthy skin conditions
- Good for removing makeup
- Good for animal wounds, as it is all natural, and can be licked
- Sunburn of the skin
- Insect bites and stings
- Infections of the sebaceous glands (sweat)
- Can be used as a natural underarm deodorant
- Hemorrhoids – One of the best natural remedies
- Sore muscles (rub as a massage paste)
- Cellulite Reduction
- Bed Sores
- Cuts & Burns
- Skin Yeast
- Diaper Rash
- Tinea Versicolor
Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Activated Oxygen (Ozone)
Apply a small amount to the area two to three times daily or as needed. When the oil is applied it will melt and absorb into your skin. Use clean fingers rather than an applicator to avoid contamination of the oil.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.