- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- L-Methionine is an amino acid
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Zinc Methionine (OptiZinc®), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide& Magnesium Stearate), Natural Vanilla Flavour.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.