- Optimal bioavailabilty
- Formulated with people with allergies and intolerances in mind
- Contains iron
- Convenient one a day formula
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B3 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Provides vitamin C in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones, blood vessels, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- Contains vitamin D2 – suitable for vegans
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system and to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
- NB: NOT FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES
- For full allergen information, scroll over label above
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Modified Tapioca Starch,Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)],Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin,Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumarate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Sodium Borate, Lutein, Alginate, Soy Protein, Cellulose, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols),Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.