- Clinically effective – supports the vital process of methylation and many other key aspects of health such as mental health and wellbeing, energy, hormone balance, fertility, detoxification, immunity, antioxidant, and structural support
- Comprehensive – includes all key nutrients, in particular optimum levels of methyl B12 and methylfolate – the best form of folate and superior to folic acid
- Optimum support – optimally absorbed, high potency nutrients using the best and easiest nutrient forms for the body to absorb and use, such as methyl B12
- Flexible – no large tablets. Dose is split between two vegetable capsules for easy swallowing and so you can use only what you need
- All-vegan ingredients, including 1000iu vegan vitamin D3 from lichen. Supports vegetarian and vegan health perfectly with optimal levels of iron, zinc, B12 and iodine
- No unnecessary additives
- Improved formula with added boron
- Recyclable packaging
- 120 capsules – 60 days’ supply
Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Magnesium Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride),Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Rice Hull, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Iron Citrate, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Inositol, ParaAmino Benzoic Acid, Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Sodium Borate, Chromium Picolinate, Grape Seed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate), Copper Citrate, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Biotin. Choline Bitartrate,
2 capsules taken daily with food, 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.