- Copper is required for hair pigmentation
- Zinc is required for the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair & skin
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Copper contributes to normal hair & skin pigmentation
- Copper is an antioxidant and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Folic acid contributes to normal amino acid synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails & skin
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity and to normal cysteine synthesis
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Silicon Dioxide, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate),Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.