Short Dated BBE 31/10/2021
Enterosgel intestinal adsorbent for children and adults.
ENTEROSGEL is an oral intestinal adsorbent, composed of organic minerals and water (70% Polymethilsiloxane, 30% Purified water) for babies, children and adults. Free from preservatives, gluten, fat, lactose and sugar.
Enterosgel removes the possible causes of diarrhea from the GUT and:
- Helps to stop diarrhoea or shortens the duration of diarrhoea;
- Mitigates or prevents toxic and allergic reactions;
- Relieves symptoms of indigestion (dyspepsia);
- Helps restore beneficial intestinal microflora;
- Protects the intestinal wall to promote healing
Working like a “Clever Sponge” Enterosgel is cleansing the gut by adsorbing harmful medium-weight substances in the gut (bacterial toxins, pathogens, allergens, viruses) without removing water nor vitamins and being excreted within 12-24 hours. It is drug free and classed as a medical device class IIA.
Enterosgel is recommended by the World Health Organisation specialists in cases of food poisoning.
How to Use: Enterosgel is easy to take and it has no taste. Simply shake the tube well before use, dilute in 100 ml of water or other liquid of room temperature and drink 1-2 hours before or after a meal.