- Magnesium contributes to normal nerve and muscle function
- Magnesium is important in maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Magnesium supports the absorption and retention of calcium
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
- Fumaric Acid is a water-soluble, organic acid and may help to facilitate the absorption of minerals
- A bioavailable form of magnesium
- Requires virtually no acidification prior to absorption
Fumaric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Carbonate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.