- Provides liquid vitamin D to facilitate absorption
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Ideal for individuals with malabsorption
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (DL-Alpha Tocopherol)
Four drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.