- Easily mixed into a paste with sterile water or added to soft food for consumption
- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast-fed infants
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.)
- Human strain and acid resistant
- Vacuum packed for stability
Fructooligosaccharides (Cichorium intybus Root), Bifidobacterium lactis.
One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.