Ashwagandha is also known as the Indian ginseng because its actions and uses are similar to those of Chinese ginseng. While it is one of the most commonly used roots in traditional Ayurvedic Medicine for increased stamina, it has also been used to promote a calm mind and encourage sleep. It is extensively used in India as a daily tonic and home remedy. Its Sanskrit name means “that which imparts the strength of a stallion,” a name that suggests its traditional usage.
- Premium Superfoods Conscious Sourcing
- Add to Water, Coconut Water, Juice, Smoothies, Tonics, Yogurt, Berries, Desserts & More
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested
- Traditionally Ayurvedic Support
- A Rejuvenating Herbal Tonic
- Enhance Your Recipes With This Nutritious Ashwagandha Root Powder
- No Added Fillers, Flavors, Additives or Preservatives
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Super Herbs
- Certified Organic by: Ecocert ICO
Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Powder
Add 1 1/2 teaspoons of ashwagandha powder to water, coconut water, juice, smoothies, desserts, artisanal chocolate bars, on top of yogurt or in any other recipe. For a more concentrated form of ashwagandha use Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Ashwagandha powder which is a dual extract of supercritical CO2 and hydroethanolic extract in an easy to use, semi-soluble powder.
Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. If you are taking prescribed medication, have any medical condition or are pregnant or breast-feeding please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking food supplements.